Lately our local newspaper are reporting news about so called Mat Rempit invading our nation highways and roads.Visit THE STAR! Based on the article, i have combine the summary and my reflection altogether in this..
Mat Rempit itself is a term given to them as ("illegal street racers"). I’m sure almost 99% of the public wanted to get them off the roads. This is no longer called as "sports" where they are not racing only but pulling dangerous stunts on the road.Mat Rempits are giving lame, yeah i really mean LAME excuses for example, the fees at current racing track expensive to them, tracks are too far from city, or even try to prove that they’re not society trash by saying some of them even HAD foreign degrees!! Oh..My..God..!! Is that a true thing or just another brag?Mat Rempit says clearly that they WONT STOP unless the government need to legitimize their "sports" and build tracks for them as what written in our local newspaper.
All the sudden we are suppose to bow to their demands of building an affordable race-track to do their thing?I suggest that these people stop dreaming about getting a race track, because if any money or finance is to be given out..It should be given to the poor and the handicapped or better yet, research to a disease. One mat rempit says that the existing tracks are inaccessible because they are not affordable enough, and as for organized races, the competition is too tough for them. So you have all the guts in world to perform your wheelies,your stoppies, your circus worthy acts but you do not have the guts to join and participate in an organized race? Why? Not enough of an adrenaline rush for you? I was just smiling and laughing when i read about this people's demand and reasons. Don't they know they are already endangering other people's life by racing illegally,on the streets?. Maybe there has been too much petrol fumes and wind that has entered into our mat rempit's head to cause them to think that its okay to race illegally and make unreasonable demands.(from what i heard the last time i studied biology,petrol causes brain damage)
Who are they to make demands? who are they to demand for a track to meet their needs? They are NOT a community of people which contribute benefits to the nation with their activities.Honestly, the bad mat rempits seem to outnumber the good ones. The government has tried to help these mad bunch of people, but it seems that they bite the hand that bites them. I say we have tolerated them enough and we should put an end to all of these. The suggestion of making them a tourist attraction is a joke, and it might end up being a tourist repellent. if only there is a spell to clear all this mat rempit..
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
agreed.rempits have got to go.
Assalamualaikum..
Point taken..I second your motion..hear!hear!and all the things that means 'I Agree'..hahhaaha!! A lot of rage and emotion..well,rage mostly in your reflection..nonetheless,it's good..all the best!
I share your sentiment. Find it utterly ridiculous trying to rename 'mat rempit' as 'mat cemerlang'. Very good comments
hear hear..rempit sucks..
let us demolish the rempits....
I-D-I-O-T-S...
such a loser...
lame one...
nak mati jgn susahkan org lain
Post a Comment